Script Reporter LC
Fixed a couple of issues:
- toolbar buttons and menus now enable properly when used as a standalone
Known issue: when used as a standalone, the scripts do not get colorized. This is due to the use of _internal calls which only work within the IDE.
A modified version of Stewart Lynch's Script Reporter stack.
- allows selection of .livecode files
- fixes issue when canceling file selection dialog
- adds user-selectable fonts for display and printing
- adds searching to script field
- adds selection and copying of the script field
- adds 'toolbar' and menus for common functions
- adds '(background)' tag to groups whose 'Set as Background' is true
A video of the original Script Reporter in operation is available at http://www.createchsol.com/ScriptReporter